Blooming Tea: Jasmine Empress Dance
Take #selfcare #datenight and #teatime to the next level. Relax as you watch the beauty of the Jade Empress dance unfold before your very eyes!
- 3 Count - Foil wrapped in glass.
Ingredients: green tea leaves, jasmine and chrysanthemum flowers.
- The water used to steep this tea should be from the purest source available. Spring or distilled bottled water is ideal. As other sources, tap, filtered, and mineral water tend to contain metals and other impurities that will affect the taste, brew times and quantity of steeps.
- Water temperature should be about 195-210°F (91- 99°C).
- A steeping time: until flower blooms with more or less time is recommended depending on the desired concentration. As a rough guide, the higher the temperature of the water or the greater the amount of leaves used, the shorter the steeping time should be. The tea leaves should uncurled for full flavor.
- May steep up to two (2) additional times or more according to personal taste. Drain between service.